Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year

2009 is finally here and congratulation to all for becoming older and surviving the 2008! Hopefully this year will be a new beginning for all that just freshly starting out and get what you all wish for. Anyhow since we are on the subject of New Year, everyone must have their own New Year resolutions to be accomplished. At this point of my life, I am torn between Money and Career or Love. But then I decided on Money and Career as I want to have a stability in my life and capable of providing for myself or being self-sufficient! As for Love, I already given up on that long time ago and I guess no need to put my full attention to it now, plus if it happens, OK, but if it didn’t so be it, it’s not the end of the world! Anyway, the need to get a job seems to be the most important thing now; I do hope this New Year I can be accepted to work as a teacher in the government school. If that really happen I can surely say à I made it!



Argh…. So much pressure for the New Year! I hope this year will be a prosperous year for me and since I am greedy little pig … I want everything that I wish for to come true. But of course only talk will bring me nowhere, yet with efforts and my will power it should open new door of opportunity. Aiya! Life seems to be very harsh and tiring these days and I hope I can survive it! More power for the new graduates!

1 comment:

sweet-girlicious said...

well...hope this new year will give you more luck!!

 

Eliz_roxZ | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates