Saturday, January 17, 2009

Me & Frustration

I hate the way the K***N management of KK handle the staff's' salary... I mean its a bit weird... for us to get a higher pay, we need to do all the worksheet .... imagine u need to finish & do all 20 book of worksheet. The worksheet are 10 pgs per each book! Omg! My hand was so freaking tired after I am done with all of it... 1 Level is finish but hey there are still 5 more Level to go!! Shit! I feel so drain pl, even though the WS seem to be easy... yet after 2 hour... I feel not so clever pn..!!! Dang! I guess 4 us to do the WS will hopefully help us the teacher to be familiarize with the things we will soon teach 2 the students! Argh!!! Why aa the salary systemn are like that. The frustration seems to be growing each day and I been quite patience with it! I love to speak my mind about this with the managemant, yet everyday is a busy day at the center. After 2-5 hours straight of handling kids, I am drained... All I need is R&R to recuperate. Well, I know it's a lame excuse ..but that's the fact!

Another thing that bother me is the fact there is not enough parking space for teachers / staffs over there! I mean... what the heck, the parents are given the 1st priority to use all the parking spaces ... Bloody idiot! I mean, I know they need to keep the parents happy... what about us ... the teacher... where is our priority... HELLO! So, its okla for our car to be park everywhere, and what happen to it, it is all our responsibility! Sux! Bloody .... ******! There are plenty of bleeping words which I want to express but reserve it on the ground of rationality!... Argh.... Parents my f****ng a** ---> except my parents la (love them & I will follow them)!!!

I am now determine to look another job, bcz I know I won't able to hold my frustration long in there!! Help me! Still, nobody will be harm in the process f me holding it in! Hohoho...

No comments:

 

Eliz_roxZ | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates