Monday, January 5, 2009

16 Things You Ought 2 Know Bout me....


1. People say I'm such a snob ... but actually I'm just cold and have problem communicating with people for the 1st time. As you get to know me, you will realize I am just a goof ball like everyone else.

2. I used to be a tomboy that dislikes being "doll-up", but now I LOVE it! Well let’s just say I'm a girl that loves PINK now & dressing up is part of being a girl.

3. I can be such a Bitch when I’m in a bad mood and lash out on people.

4. I might portray myself as tough, independent and serious on the outside, yet I’m just a doted girl that like to be pampered and yes soft at heart.

5. I don’t wanna be thin, I just wanna be a new healthy me and appreciate my body now. Embrace it and not running from it.

6. I have a thyroid problem. But I’m so glad it I finally able to balance my TH level.

7. I use to think I have weight problem but I realize I have Love issue ---> Love of myself. So I am embracing myself one day at a time... baby step!

8. I love speaking up my mind and quite talkative as well. But at times it didn’t hurt to be hypocrite and play your card right.

9. Love may come softly and I do believe every girl deserves a prince charming, but for now, I’m not seriously searching one and if it happens, it happens. All I need to do is dive in the open sea and swim with the barracuda.

10. I’m sick and tired pretending to be happy all the time in which I’m not. Everybody deserve a bad day here and there.

11. I love my family yet at times I find them to be amazingly annoying. Well, you can hate them but I know they will always there for me in times of need. So …muah…muah…muah to them all.

12. I love my friends to bits; they are like my extended family. I give my trust and loyalty to them. But once I am cross, you will never see nor hear from me again.

13. I love scaring and surprising people, it's soo funny and it crack me up all the times. But the irony is that I scare easily.

14. I take Oprah Winfrey as my 2nd God…hohoho.. Who wouldn’t right! I just love her show.

15. I will like to take on exercise as my healthy regime yet I found myself sleeping through the day. Hahaha… so lazy laaa…! Still, I need to put as my 1st priority!

16. I wanna do my 2009 differently. That is to be more healthy and happy me. In that way, I might able to enjoy my life more.


5 comments:

sweet-girlicious said...

hmm...well...as my point of view...you're such a cool friends...!!ehhe

eliz_roXZ said...

Thanks ...u r such a lovely fren as well.....

Unknown said...

"But once I am cross, you will never see nor hear from me again. "

r u sure, u were crossed? well think again. have u ever wondered what happen 2 those whom u crossed??

Unknown said...

well said but arrogant as always to admit it.
i guess its true to what they say "what goes around comes around".

eliz_roXZ said...

Looks like someone is getting into their emotional side... If you have something that bothers you bout me, just come forward and confront me...

Arrogant is a way of life, admitted or not, it varies on ppl's perspective , but what matter most is the people close to you.

Yup, what goes around comes around, but I think you learn the harsh fact of life...!

 

Eliz_roxZ | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates