Monday, January 12, 2009

Hmmm..... Life's like that

The other day, my brother and sister teased me as I keep on repeating that I am deprive of love! They find it funny and try their best effort to poke fun of me! I was embarrassed by that... OMG! The situation started when my lil brother was all lovey-dovey --> apparently he has a GF & that is why la he was all weird like that! .... And I open my big, bad mouth & flatly say I am deprive of LOVE!!! How dumb was I, it was like standing in the middle of a war without any weapon at hand and totally like a sitting duck for them. Their combination really silent me up and I am not usually the quiet one, most of the time I do put a great effort in fighting back even though I know I might lose! This time, hands down I was defeated.



But then it did hit me back, I realize that I always take single as a lonely number, it is like I’m portraying being single to be the saddest part of being a human. Gosh how shallow can I be. I think I am every bit of human, capable of feeling the loneliness, sadness, anger & frustration…..in every single way. At times, I feel it is better to be 2 than 1, at least you feel you have safety net beside you and the sun is shining brightly. Well, as if! I guess my Asian tradition is finally caught up with me and I believe I was stung by the wedding daze that I had attended recently. In a way, it did alter my perspective about single-hood.



Looking at my big sis, she definitely knows how to hold her ground for the base of single-hood. But it tends to be like that after a bad breakup and who could blame her to go “career woman”. I would, but then I am currently stuck in a dead end job and I wish I could put my passion into it. So good luck for me…..yeah!



Either way, I learned a thing or two from my sister’s and brother idiotic and stupid remarks. The fact that I need to embrace my single-hood with head held high instead of mopping around like a sad puppy.



Oh well, life is like that and now I am baby stepping to my first goal of being single ---> which is to take it proud and confident as well as make peace with it. I guess TWO might seems to be the perfect number, yet at times being the single one out does not seem all that bad! It just a matter of perspective and two idiotic siblings keeping you on your toe! Duh!! If anything that I am currently deprive of, it have to be my Good Night Sleep.... !



2 comments:

sweet-girlicious said...

waaa too much emotion being putting inside the typing huh...heheh..God give us life with two partner as in forever..maybe yours coming a bit late or perhaps he (the guy of nowhere) is also waiting for your love that make you both finally will be in a chemistry of love...love find its way..hehe

eliz_roXZ said...

Hohoho...well...Currently I have no time in looking 4 the 1, as I am so damn worry about my result as well as looking 4 a permanent job... Bla ada karaja tetap ni...?

Either way, emotion is just part of human & I am happy 2 share some with others. ... Hohoho.. Ko pn sama jg bh kn....

 

Eliz_roxZ | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates