Monday, January 19, 2009

Thought of the Day!



Well, I just found this interesting blog... I found it to be thoughtful and truly an eye opening. Well, lets just say, when she mentioned she wants to try and like Obama, but she can't... really say a lot about herself as a person. Still I really admire of her courage to say she is NOT a believer of Obama, well everybody is entitled for their own opinion right and she totally done her best in standing firm in her own ground! Ya, I do wonder how come Obama 's inauguration cost almost $150M and in times of economy crisis now, that is like over the top, isn't it? Oh well! Niway, do check her out at - http://majorityoftwo.blogspot.com/ - u'll be surprise, I sure did and I love it!



Well, I do wish I have the same courage like she is, I wish I could talk about politics or whatever happening in and around Malaysia, especially my anger towards the system, politics or ...etc... People have ask me to express my opinion regarding that matter in my blog....Still, as much as we want Malaysia to be democratically open, we will then have to face some harsh backlash later! In a way, we are held accountable for whatever we express verbally or in writing! See what happen to the Chinese guy singing the 'NegaraKu' anthem using his own words, and the worst part, you, yourself might end up in ISA. and the whole nine yards... Who wants that, I don't. I know I have a long way to go, learning and falling all at the same time, seems to much to bear. So that is why I refrain myself from mentioning any racial, politics nor religious matters in my blog. Who wants to add fuel in the already burning fire! Plus, we can always go for MalaysiaKini to get another perspective bout politic in Malaysia.




Like Jo had mentioned in her blog, I quote - " I often think of blogging as being similar to the little Russian matryoshka nesting dolls, where inside one you will find another, and another, and another ... That is the beauty of blogging. Click on one link, and it leads to another, and another, and another ... I have found blogging to be a wonderful way to find out about other people all over the world -- their lives, their customs, their ideas, their hobbies and interests, and their likes and dislikes. The one thing I have learned is that, the more differences we have, the more we are the same. Somehow, I find that very reassuring."-




I agree with her and yes I do feel the same way yet she explain better in writing.. Hahaha...so now my dear cuzzie what do think about that! Blogging as waste f time..??? The jury is still out there to prove
you are guilty of being ignorance....!!! One way or another, life goes on right!



So cheers to all.....


2 comments:

sweet-girlicious said...

totally damn 100% with u!!keep blogging girl!!hahaha

eliz_roXZ said...

Hahaha..Yup...yup.....!! If technolgy is there, I will sure cont 2 blog.... Hohoho

 

Eliz_roxZ | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates