Monday, January 12, 2009

My Family

The other day, I watched “My Big Fat Greek Wedding” shown at 8TV. That was fun and it did hit home as my cousin said watching the movie reminded her of our own big and loud family. I do agree with her, except the spitting part la of course. Our might curse, scream / shout at each other, yet we are not the spitting type especially towards each other. Hahaha ….


Well, my families are big ad loud. We always talk and laugh out loud, so funny, but that what we are… just bunch of talkative and loud bunch of people. I do love the moment when all of us gather in one roof eating and just talk whatever topic that comes into mind (as long as you don’t talk about borrowing money – that’s another ball game!). Anyhow, love that moment and I miss those moment. Oh well, there will always be next wonderful Christmas and Chinese New Year or anyone of us in the family getting marry around this year. That should be interestingly fun and funny! Basically, families are those bunches of obnoxious and crazy people that you hope to avoid from time to time, yet at times, you needed them to keep your foot on the ground and keep you stay connected.

Half of the Families ( 2 many 2 put inside here)



No comments:

 

Eliz_roxZ | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates