Thursday, January 1, 2009

Blogging ...a waste of time ?

My cousin just complained to me the fact that I love to blog a lot, he thinks that I am wasting my time and think its rubbish. I am offended by his remarks. I guess some people can be quite the opposite and rude. As in his case, everything that didn’t make money will be view as a waste of time. Urgh…. OK…. Whatever! I guess me and him have a different type of approach and perspective in life. So I can’t blame him being a hater and ignorant bout blogging! People are like that and yes Ignorance is a bliss.


I love to blog since I find writing my thought and mind can be refreshing and a way to communicate what I feel inside. Most of the time, verbally transmitting my mind and thought seem to be hard for me and at times I am lost in translation. I know not everyone will read my blog, so what! I love blogging and I don’t care if nobody read it, just as long as I can see and read it in my blog, it is fine by me. Argghhh….. I guess I should focus on my other passion that is food review. I do love eating and I love going to different restaurants just to try a variety of foods and drinks. Nice, think I should put that into action …... sooon!

2 comments:

sweet-girlicious said...

uhh....blog is not a waste of time..perhaps for some people might thing it is a waste of time..but for me, it's a place you can express yourself, you piece of mind and have your own sense of perspective...some people are very parochialism in what they feel they are...but blogging can make u a better reader and writer and have some money...

eliz_roXZ said...

Hahaha...Hve some money aa... Does that have something to do with ur online business ka...??? Hohoho....

 

Eliz_roxZ | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates