Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Celebration 2008


Christmas this year was soooo fun and lovely. Like I mentioned before in my blog that this year we are going to have a quiet celebration, yet I was definitely wrong! There were plenty of parties and houses to go. I truly was in and out of my head with all the food. It was a definitely a FATTening Season for me, honestly I can visually see my tummy extended few inches and gained extra kg along the way!! Duh!!


Anyway, being in Sipitang kinda soothing my emo a lot as I feel rejuvenated and at ease with the atmosphere. It was good to meet new but even more fun to meet all my old friends and meeting up with ‘em just brings back all the memories! Plus, catching up with them was so soulfully fun; we talked out loud and laughing out loud like nobody business… Hell, it’s been so long that we all manage to sit together, just talking and surely it was a fun day. I’m glad we are still the same and can talked like we did few years back and I love every bits of my times with them. Still, changes can be seen in most of them. Some already have their own career, extra responsibilities towards their family as well as husband, have their own fashion sense, either way all looking wonderful and fabulous. I can actually see we are all quickly turning into young women with lots of wisdom, courage and already in right path of life. Wow, shocking yet truthfully an eye opening for me. I guess I can fully admit it now that I must STOP goofing around and take my responsibilities seriously. Huh, what a life! Duh! The funny thing about catching up is asking whether or not we have bf or not. Hahahaha, simply Malaysian way of saying “you need to have someone to be admitted to the society”… It is quite funny to see them guessing whether I have someone stash somewhere in KK…. Hahaha



Also, this season everybody is bringing somebody to meet and greet the family. Unfortunately, our family is the only one still failed to bring someone back. Ahahaha… Watching my big sister being asked the common question “where her BF is?” That was so funny and priceless watching her facial expression changes …. As for my mum, she was surprise to see her 2 daughters and son are drinking liquor. I think she still have thought of us as a child, child that doesn’t know anything about drinking. As she saw us mixing and drinking the all the liquor, her mouth was wide open. But for my dad, his action was unassuming and he was OK with that (he is a cool dad). I guess we are good at hiding stuff s like that from both of their knowledge. Basically, most parents still consider their child to be a child forever even though most of them are grown ups already. Parents are like that, their need to care and protect their children are so in them, that most of them still have the tendency to micro manage their child’s life. Oh well, it is good to have that extra care and benefit from our parents from time to time. They are like our safety blanket that always pulls us together no matter how we wish to take it off.




2 comments:

sweet-girlicious said...

well...i miss the memories of odd....ehhe..just like what you said..laughing like nobody business...ehehe..well, i guess it's time to be serious with life and planning a career...all the best to you!!!

eliz_roXZ said...

Thanks for the kind words ...I do hope everyone of us will be successful in our life and get a stable job A.S.A.P!

 

Eliz_roxZ | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates