Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Women in my Life


Lately, I’ve been thinking a lot.... Hahahaha...maybe it's the fact that I've been very-very senang or the fact that I have 2 much free time at hand.....!!!


What have I been thinking so deeply, you might wonder??? Well, for once I am acknowledging that my life is blessed and in a way that I may not appreciate till lately. I have a strong family connection in which sometimes I resent it to a point which I try to ignore them.... But the more I run, the more I am bonded with them...Let’s face it, they are bunch of people that I am fully & truly attach with.... Hahaha.... That's the truth and as a matter of fact now we are all cram in my cuzen’s house with limited space to move and to sleep (*I blame Christmas shopping*). Still, somehow I feel belong and I do feel I can be myself and goof around without any cares of people judging me silently. They are my family and I feel deeply connected with every single one of them. I wish all of them nothing but the best and let them be strong no matter what the obstacles lays ahead of them. For once I am sure they will get through it as they are strong women with wit and independently beautiful in so many ways.

Talking bout strong woman, I’ve been very lucky to be surrounded with strong women in my 23 years of my life (*I wish more years to come*) and in some ways I do feel that’s where I got my courage as well as my loud character. I am not saying my family is perfect to the teeth. We do have our ups and down, we might no be financially stable, our clothes might not be designer approve, we don’t have the fancy cars, we don’t go for posh holidays (*except for my aunt and my cuzzie*), but one thing for sure I appreciate the fact that we spent time to talk, laugh out loud and annoyingly being ourselves ~~ Stupid in many ways, yet wiser in our own sweet, uniquely different characters → (*does it even make sense!!*). Whatever it is, they are the one that you can go for in time of need, because family is for keep and for life you are bonded with them. So, its either you part with them angrily or be one of them, its true they say, if you can’t beat them, join them. I know I am a happy camper although sometimes I wish they will be much nicer in their choices of words as they words is sharper than the blade itself, one cut, you’ll be wounded for life. …. AUCH…. Pedih eeeehhh…..

PS: Bitch is not worth to be acknowledged as family yet they do deserve few harsh lessons of 2nd chances….. (*Wink-Wink*)

No comments:

 

Eliz_roxZ | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates