Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My time spent in Sipitang

Welcome To Kg Muhibah - My Homiee

Photo Flipbook Slideshow Maker Photo Flipbook Slideshow Maker

Free time is something in which I have a lot in Sipitang. So like any other vibrant & sweet girl will do, I contribute most of it by cleaning the house from top to bottom. It’s not quite spick and span yet, but it can be considered as ok la….! At least I didn’t use my free time by slacking all over the house.



Some of the Pics from The KKD Holy Family Caroling's Team

Photo Flipbook Slideshow MakerPhoto Flipbook Slideshow Maker

The After Party

Photo Flipbook Slideshow MakerPhoto Flipbook Slideshow Maker


Photo Flipbook Slideshow Maker
Glitter Photos

I also joined my KKD’s Caroling Team and that was quite interesting and merry. At the same time ,I did do some good by spreading the joy of Christmas to every house within our domain. But, what bothers me most is why they change the lyric of Merry Xmas to → Blessed Xmas… I spot something wrong with it yet oddly interesting to hear all at the same time. I specially love the Dusun version of it → Kotobian, Kotobian, Kotobian do blakat Xmas….! That so sweet …loves it! Oh ya, the team was very sweet and welcoming, that’s something which I truly enjoyed as my past time in Cptg. Plus the food that was served simply fattening (yummy) and I gained extra pound 4 that… arghh … Xmas with an extra stuffing in my tummy!










No comments:

 

Eliz_roxZ | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates