Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The things I hate most in Cptg....

No Internet connection at home.... Im lost without my Internet ....

The Internet connection in Hi-Tec SUCKS big time -> Super duper slow (BUDUS)!!!!!

Most people I met here r so BORING ( Hv 2 b hypocrite while wit 'em) ... excepts families & close friends.

My mom keep on watching most of the Indonesian drama on TV which I find to be entertainingly sux!!! -> Just not my cup of tea except 4 the drama "Mutiara" at TV9.

Nothing interesting on TV...

No fellow friends 2 hangout ......

The mounting of house chores to be done ....

The silent is killing me!! Same norms & routine ... can't stand that!

Im immobilize here in Cptg!

Everyday feels like Monday!! U want to run away yet u r stuck in the same place! Duh!

The same continuous questionnaire by fellow neighbours! -> refer to my blog b4.

Home Sweet Home ..... My ASS!!!

No comments:

 

Eliz_roxZ | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates