Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Be a Man

What does it mean being a man? Does it mean he need to be in power, take control and take charge in all the things he do, capable of managing his life accordingly, strong in a sense of his personality, cunningly smart, firm, steadfast and able provide for himself as well as the people around him.


But something that really confuses me is the fact how a man posses so much power in his work and he control a department of staffs and is consider to be on top of his game could be so undecided in terms of his personal life and family. In my opinion, he should take a stand and take charge of his life. Between the love towards his families and love for his wife and son… he should therefore take a side and stick to it. No matter how hard it may be, just stick to it and hopefully things will work out well. It’s just a waste of energy by lying to both sides and even harder to carry such burden alone. I mean he went back and forth to his wife‘s home claiming he went to see friends which is obnoxious. I mean we are not blind to neither see nor realize he is in fact gone to see his wife. It is just as stupid watching commuting from his wife’s home and here (my cousin’s home). I mean if he still loves his wife, just go back and settle all the dirty laundry. I know it is hard, but it is harder for him later if he did not take a stand now! Be a MAN and take your stand now!


Lately, I saw an alarming pattern of him. Not only did he come back in the early morning, he also came home so wasted…. I mean so drunk. What’s up, how did he turn to be an alcoholic and a drunk , I guess after being let out of the cage, he is finally able to do things when he was a bachelor. Still, it is unhealthy habit and I do wish he will change for the better. I do wish all the best for him next year and hopefully he’ll get through this. -> (so in the forgiving mood)-> (I blame the spirit of Xmas!)


Before I 4get, I met his wife this afternoon. As we were shopping in CKS, my cousin saw her and instantly calls me. I then saw her as both of us were shopping in the same lane. We came across each other, but manage to stay as stranger. Honestly at the exact moment I realize I wasn’t as angry as I initially did. I mean meeting her and knowing what she done really sparks and deepen my hatred toward her yet I realize she is a woman with agenda. The more I hate her, the more she will come on top. Oh well, it is a waste of my time and energy to be bother by her stupid child play. But I do like to make fun her and of course I do have a kick on it.



Either way, Merry Xmas to all and Happy New Year!

No comments:

 

Eliz_roxZ | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates