Sunday, March 1, 2009

Online Shopping


Lately I been so into online shopping.. I have scoured all the blogs of online shopping... I am literally drooling watching all the pretty, wonderful and affordable dress, shoes, skirts, bags and many more... OMG! I am so into it... I could spend hour and hour blog hopping... Yet, the funny thing, I am bit afraid of doing the buying... as...


1. Afraid that the measurement didn't fit me
2. Items may look nice and beautiful in picture, but the reality is quite opposite!
3. All the items I am interested currently sold out----> duh!
4. Also what if my items got lost somewhere b4 it reach me...
5. I am afraid of it being only a scam....
6. I am just being a scardy cat !!!


Ps: Any advise?


Oh......here are few of the items I simply HEART of!





No comments:

 

Eliz_roxZ | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates