Monday, March 23, 2009

Me and my ...Korean drama


Here it goes again... me and my Korean drama obsession ...Well; I am currently into this Boys Before Flower -- drama (Korean version). It’s quite interesting watching the same storyline from different versions of countries. You see, I had watched the Meteor Garden 1 & 2 (Taiwan version), Hana Yori Dango 1, 2 & the movie (Japanese version) …. and….jeng..jeng..jeng…now the long anticipated Korean version. Gila ni, I have been following this story from mysoju.com and KBS world (Channel 303) all these while and I can’t seem to get enough of it. I can’t wait for the VCD / DVD to come out. Surely, I will buy it and hopefully my mom wouldn’t find out that I waste my money yet again for some Korean drama vcd…!! Ladida!




Niway, based on the 3 versions, I still like the Japanese version best as I find Domyouji quite funny than Jun Pyo ….! Plus, the Japanese version is more anime like funny and they stick to the same original storyline of the original comic.





By the way, the Korean version also quite good, especially the actors (super-duper cute, handsome and buff up), and actresses (cute and better than the Japanese actresses), at the same time showing off many ‘to-die hi-tec gadget’ ---> my mouth got so watery to see all the gadgets in the drama. Simply to-die for! Oh, did I mention the fashion sense also better than the Meteor Garden, simply fashionably stylo. But, I do wish the actors' acting wouldn't be that visually stiff. There was a few moments when their acting became quite stiff and somewhat unreal....

Anyhow, the thing that I love about Korean drama is mostly they have this capability to inject the romantic aspect in most of their drama that most audiences are so into it.
I mean, if the Italian can be regard or portray as the romantic people of the West, then Korean are the romantic people of the East!!

Well,I can't wait for the conclusion of this drama and see the twist they made for the Korean version.... Can't wait..... !! I do hope Gaul and
Yi Jung will eventually be together...!!


Photo Flipbook Slideshow Maker Photo Flipbook Slideshow Maker


Photo Flipbook Slideshow Maker


Yummie....yummy.....
















Still, like I mention earlier, I am definitely into the Japanese version of the entire 3 version…. Who doesn’t like the obnoxious character of Domiyoji in Hana Yori Dango, as well as the hilarious, simple and poignant storyline! The only thing that bumps me about the Japanese version is that I couldn’t get the romantic effect from the Japanese version. I mean there are several scene that worth kissing and left nothing but 2 characters hugging it out!





We can't forget the Meteor Garden 1 & 2 ...which started it all! I think I fall for this 1 first before the other 2 come out...! Oh well, happy watching....!


1 comment:

sweet-girlicious said...

wow...it seems that your life is surrounded with koreanism..wkakakka!!

 

Eliz_roxZ | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates