Sunday, March 22, 2009

My oh my...!

I just read this news from Seoulbeats and Yein Jee's Asian Journal - about a young Korean actress died of committing suicide. It is quite strange as currently if you are following everything about Korean Entertainment, you might realize that there is a strings of suicide commits over last year and this year.


Wow... it is disturbing to read that the death of the latest suicidal victim;




" - Jang Ja Yeon - "was beaten and raped" - Jang was initially ruled to have ended her life because of stress/depression, but the situation took a sudden twist following revelation from Jang’s ex-manager, Yoo, that Jang’s suicide was a conspiracy. "


Reading the news simply making me sick, hopefully those who were said to be involve will be take to the court and punish by their wrong doing..... "help bring change in the entertainment industry they desperately need" (seoulbeats) ....
I do hope however the deceased shall be revenge and let her soul rest in peace!


Honestly, we are living in a morally corrupt society nowadays... even the entertainment industry seems to be the mere mirror of our society! I guess the entertainment circle can be quite dangerous especially for the newbies these days. My oh my... this make me wonder ... does Malaysian entertainment industry operate same like the Korean entertainment industry??? Oh well... whatever...!

No comments:

 

Eliz_roxZ | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates