Monday, March 2, 2009

Experiences VS Academic Credential

What is important … experiences or academic credentials …? Both play important roles in getting a job… More and more I see around me, employers mostly value experience than academic credentials. Well, academic credentials are also important yet their role mainly serves as a back up or reference. Well, quite true, everywhere you check, all the work vacancies required its applicants to have either 1 – 3 years or more than 3 years experiences. If I had known this earlier… I should have opted for part time job working somewhere and get those experiences. Oh well, it’s too late, I might as well, drown myself ---> literally of course. Well, one thing for sure this humbles me in a way, that I realize being a degree holder does not guarantee you for a job. It’s just meant that you qualify to apply… Arr ok…! Oh shit, so this means that I need to work my way down to up… Hmm…kinky! I guess experience worth a lot these days as it takes time and efforts. Well, what about education + degree, isn’t it all the same. Well, I better stop confusing myself and focus the task at hand!! DUH!



or





Ps: Patience is a virtue... and in times we will get the job that we LOVE and dying to have ... Nuff said ...!

1 comment:

sweet-girlicious said...

100% totally agree with u. no wonder we still can find the job we admire the most as if we have the experiences 1-3 years..experiences that we had still only for a few month..so..i guess we need to lighten our skills by not being too choosy. yes..patience is the most best therapy for us but sometimes we can't try the patience when things get too stress and we are eagerly dying for the job we wish for..just like me.uh uh

 

Eliz_roxZ | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates