Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I wish...I wish!

This is a tag by sweet-girlicious . As with all tags, here are the rules :~

1. Make a list of what you want on your birthday
2. The list should be 10 numbers
3. Post the image of this award in your posting
4. Give it to 10 friends of yours

My birthday wishes for 2009 :~
  1. Get a steady job with RM2k ++ pay ---> Job that I can utilize my knowledge and ability..!
  2. Less "ignorant, rich bloody son of a gun" people in the world...
  3. Be more passionate about life!
  4. Own a Swift car!!! pray Oh...puhleeez.....
  5. A trip to out of Malaysia... Philippine, South Korea or N. Zealand ...
  6. A new pair of Transitions spectacles ... I love to own 1!
  7. New dress, new shoe & new handbag ---> Prefer branded 1!
  8. More patience towards people around me and the environment...!
  9. Less talking & more listening!
  10. Socially active.... again.... Urghh... My life currently fill with boredom and frustration.

Oh well... that's my bday wishes... but I insits to add sumore... Hehehe...My blog...my say!... Well, I would like to have an exclusive performance by Linkin Park....which I could meet and greet them..>!! Plus, meet the cast of Boys Before Flower (Korean version)! --> If only wishes can come true... Oh well, dreaming is what we human are best of!

1 comment:

sweet-girlicious said...

ahhahha...be patience towards surrounding people ah??hahha ooo i understand.ekkeke

 

Eliz_roxZ | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates