Monday, February 23, 2009

Me as Cikgu BM....

Me .... as a BM tuition teacher for Form 5... That is amazingly funny. I wonder why do accept the job in the first place anyway. Perhaps the urge to get extra money just blinded me for a moment...! Guess what, teaching BM is not as easy as they thought, totally the opposite of English. I though it was supposedly easy-peasy, Boy, I was totally WRONG! Dumb bell sungguh.....! My students keep on asking me the questions in which I dumbfounded and in the end I just basically "wing it" ....bla...lalalala.... Bloody Mongkay!

The students' ability in BM totally make it worse, some even having difficulty making a fully finish composition ..... Well, I guess that is why the students need extra tuition and pass their SPM with flying colour.. .... and if they fail...it will be on ME! Argghh....NO! I don't want to be held accountable for their failure. I guess me getting A1 for my BM does not really mean I can teach BM! Auch! Currently I am doing 360 turn in learning and doing revision with my BM!

2 comments:

sweet-girlicious said...

hahaha...i u're right.!although, we are as a major of english language and literature doesn't mean that it was the same in kesusasteraan melayu.heheh..oo my god..now it will be my turn..can't really imagine how would it be replacing you..hahah

eliz_roXZ said...

Hahaha...true 2 that... oh well.... I already quit... so the burden already off my shoulder...

 

Eliz_roxZ | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates