Monday, February 9, 2009

Single Awareness Day



Valentine…..Valentine…Valentine…. The day of LOVE they say ---> do we need to single one day out just to profess our LOVE! …. Well, for me…it is my SINGLE Awareness Day!! All the Single Ladies….put your hands up! Let us together embrace it and have fun with it and YES never allow anyone to make you feel inadequate for not being ‘TWO” in this LOVE month festivity!!



Well, this 14th February I am going to be selfish and indulge myself with few shopping trips….perhaps have a nite out and celebrate Single Awareness Day with my girls. and families. As for couples in love, you may find yourselves in a tight budget situation….oh well…. LOVE surely cost a lot eeeh! Anyway, do have fun and profess la all your undying devotion…. (Duh!), as for me I am happily celebrating my Single Awareness Day…with a touch of wit, wisdom, friends and families!



You do not need to be loved, not at the cost of yourself. The single relationship that is truly central and crucial in a life is the relationship to the self. Of all the people you will know in a lifetime, you are the only one you will never lose.

-Jo Coudert-


No comments:

 

Eliz_roxZ | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates