Monday, February 9, 2009

Being Single....


I found few of interesting Poems through the web of "Being Single"... hope you enjoy it! Wish I could compose one, yet I am too lazy think today
!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Being single … Is being free
Being wild!
An endless feeling of being nasty…
Or an outrageous feeling of being naughty.


Guess who is single?
It ain’t you! ‘Coz it’s me!
Ask me why??
Yeah right, don’t be shy!


I am single coz I am, damn, afraid of commitment
And as well as, tropical and deadly enchantment.
I don’t hate guys…but I hate their mentality…
The urge and goal of them being manly


Their way on how love is proved
Their ways on how girls being forced to do such move.
Being alone is not being single
It’s not losing someone to hold and to mingle.


Because when you’re single
You have all the chance to go on and wiggle.
Friends, lovers, countrymen come and join me…
As I take away the phobia of being lonely

You don’t have to be sad
and don’t be mad
Just be like me…
BECAUSE


I chose to be single
Coz I chose to be free
I chose to be single
Coz I chose to be me!

Posted by eimaj
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SINGLE

by Heather

I'm single.
That's one sentence I'm not afraid to say.
Being single is great.
I wouldn't give it up for a minute.
I'm not saying being in a relationship is bad.
Having someone to love is a beautiful thing...
If you don't have all the problems.
By problems I mean the arguing, the sadness, the heartaches and breaks, the rules, the expectations, the lies and deceit.
Being single means being without all those things.
At least when it comes to having a partner.


I'm single.
And I love it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IT'S MY SINGLE LIFE, NOT YOURS

When I was in the world, being alone was never a topic,
Now that I've crossed over, my aloneness is the Headline gossip,
"When are you going to find someone?", "What's taking so long?",

These are the questions that persist on and on,
I reply, "I'm waiting on the Lord, He knows what's best for me",
Some things I don't know but he surely does see,
I wonder why people are so interested in my life,

When, Who, Where, will I find my wife,

The concern is not theirs, but its mine,
It's me and my wife who will be sharing the rest of time,
If the concerns are sincere, heartfelt, and meant,

I don't mind people inquiring on how my time will be spent,
Otherwise don't be worried about me being alone,
Instead I urge others to focus on the relationship of their own.

Warren A. Hodge, Jr.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

sweet-girlicious said...

hahahah...OMG!!! u really a phobiatic and sadistic person lately?? i like the poem so much!!nice rhythm and the meaning of the poem....r u ok my dear friend??heheh..seems like you advising yourself "its ok to be single" and seems like so much heartache inside you that still burn your heart of some hostility to the unsolved heart of dilemma that still can't stop you from reminding the past and hate of what someone you love did to u which lead u the lost of trust worthiness

eliz_roXZ said...

Hahaha... No la...nothing to do with all that u hv mentioned .... Its just me .... expressing myself... Plus, I tired of watching all the"LOVE FESTIVITY" around the mass media & those around me... !! Heck I enjoy being single....and yes I am OK na lang... my mind still work nicely... Hehehehehe....!

 

Eliz_roxZ | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates