Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Naive .... me...??

Naive ..... due to my earlier post, a few close ppl of mine say I am somewhat naive..especially on that topic.... OMG!! Well, to some point ...Yes I am naive. But I think not that naive to make a choice... Perhaps I may not know what the heck am I saying.... and maybe hearing only confessions from those experienced truly it is not enough to back what am I saying. Yet, one thing for sure...as a woman ..am I not be able to make a choice....! I do hope when I have finally arrive at the crossroad I know which way to take....!! Whatever choices I make, certainly it will help shaping my own perceptions and ya.... hopefully mature as a person. Either way, Life is about making choices, living in the choices you take and hope that tomorrow might still be there for you to repeat the cycle once again.....!

Hahahaha...you are what you made of... and I don't mean to offend those (*wink*)..... Still, I respect everybody choices and I do hope you respect my point of view as well... I guess I have enough on people confusing SEX over LOVE..... especially teenagers in LOVE... I guess it is true that "people are blinded by LOVE" !!! Hohoho.... That is so EB pla....

~~~Thank You & Have a Lovely Day~~~

2 comments:

Eyan J said...

hahahaha..why don't u just slap their fuckin face when they say that 2 u? all they taught was, once u'd fucked..u r..what? matured ody la? crap! as a gud friend advice la k, just don't give a damn bout it. I know, temptation r hard to push, but still..all decision must come with its consequences..always remember that. On the bright side, sex DO help couple bonds. BUT It can leave u with a humongeous scar (Gods willing - u couple broke off ka apa ka)..or a baby in the end..so it's absolutely smart to get protected. thank u n hv a nice day!

eliz_roXZ said...

Hahaha..Tq 4 understanding... That's so lame la kan... But hey, its everyone's free will... so... Suka atila apa they mo buat... Jz as long as their go 4 protection and that is priority num 1 ....!! Hohoho

 

Eliz_roxZ | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates