Sunday, February 1, 2009

Faith

What is Faith? Does having a Faith means you need to go to church every Sunday just to stay connected or Faith is what you believe in yourself that guide you through harsh cycle of life? I am bit confuse about it as I feel myself is slowly drifting a far and slipping to my own lazy self. Why, I ask myself and unfortunately I am clueless. I come from a family who value spirituality and my upbringing is all about being a good Christian. Every Sunday means going church and profess your faith to Him, plus I active participate as the alter servers in church.



But now, going to church feel like a drag to me, even waking up and getting ready seems like a milestone for me, I do feel like such a bad Christian and religiously I am guilty of that … is it …. I dunno…! I do believe in Him as he is my Savior and I do my best in following the 10 commandments. Yet, just like everyone I am caught in the midst of “duniawi” ! Spiritually I am as low as 5%, still, that is between me and Him….. I do want to get close to my own spirituallity and unfortunately I don’t know how. So does this mean I am less from those who go to church every Sunday and religiously committed? Or does this means I am one step away from being throw into Hell……………..! OMG! God .... little Help here! I guess living as a Christian todays really have its ups and downs, most often we find ourselves lost in the transitions.... As much as we try, we keep falling back away from Him and that is the one thing tha I regret. But I know one thing, although I am perfectly cluesless, I still turn to Him for guidance and comfort., as I know He won't judge me but take me as I am....as they say........


Believe and You Shall Receive






No comments:

 

Eliz_roxZ | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates