Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My sweet lil brother

adorablelayouts.net



As I saw you today, I feel the sense of relief seeing you all grown up looking so big and tough on the outside, yet I know deep down you will always be my baby brother that soft at heart. It is like in a blink of my eyes, everything about you changed. I saw you are slowly being oh so sarcastic, making jokes that weren’t so funny, nasty remarks or cursing here and there…. Sadly at times I found you to be a jerk and a rude little karabau!

I don’t know how could my sweet lil brother turned out to be this ‘boy’….. A boy that I sometimes despise and honestly, I just couldn’t figure you out! What happen to you, I miss my sensitive, sweet and loveable lil brother? I do miss the times when we bond, talk, laugh and share secrets together.

All in all, I say this to you my sweet lil brother, it is okay. I love you nonetheless; I am here through thick and thin with you as family stick together. I guess this is a way of you growing up, maturing in your own senses and finding your own true self. I do hope your mind and soul aren’t that tainted by all the negative surrounding that you see and hear in and around KK, as I want you to grow up to be a man, man with manner and knowledge. Till then, don’t grow up too fast … take a little time to look around and God bless you in all that you are.




No comments:

 

Eliz_roxZ | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates