Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My unending legacy of "blunders"


Reading back most of my post in my own blog really an eye opening for me (the owner), I found so many mistakes in spelling, grammar, repetition and punctuation. It was actually embarrassing to see all my blunders laid open for the whole to see and read..! You see, I am not a big fan of proof reading, as I find that part to be boring and strenuous. I had this tendency of not reading back of everything I wrote / type as I find it to be quite awkward. But, I think it usual for all people to have this problem from time-time and I guess just because I have a Bachelor in English does not mean I am good at proof reading. Oh well, at least I am able to convey the message across. I do apologize for all the blunders, slip up or mistakes that you might have detected or found upon reading my posts. But hey, life too short and you can’t always be too damn perfect!! …. If you few comments or critique on my spelling or my grammar ---> feel free to complaint, who know as you proof read my posts; I might as well return the favor back to you. Together we will make or write grammatical posts….. Ho3!

2 comments:

sweet-girlicious said...

ooh my...it seems like realizing me to that..i still need to work on my grammar..bikin malu jak nanti..nama jak guru english tapi grammar tunggang langgang..omg!!that's scared...u know what..i guess we need to really careful when posting to your blog..ehheh

eliz_roXZ said...

Oh well... like I said perfection is overrated ... but it is better to be carefu jg bh kn....

 

Eliz_roxZ | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates