Monday, April 6, 2009

Semalam..di K. Kinabalu..

Last night, as me and my cousin went to pick my aunt in the early wee morning hour; I have the opportunity to overlook around K. Kinabalu city through the hill. Even when all the shops or complexes are closed and people are soundly asleep…. The beauty of K.Kinabalu with all the lights illuminating all around and was mesmerizing. At the same time, look oh so peaceful and quiet. The roads were particularly quite and I was bump that I didn’t get to see people racing their cars.


Out the blue, there was this stupid guy driving this red Kenari with plat number SAA 210* K was trying to race with us. I mean cmon la we were driving fast in order to get to our destination faster not to race with you la… Idiot! I guess the poor man’s ego was injured as he couldn’t bear losing to woman’s driver…. Duh… Tulungla...!



Nevertheless, I am missing my night life…back when I was active… Now…. Huhuhu…. B.O.R.I.N.G!! I guess I am on that stage of my life... Living in a rut!!

2 comments:

sweet-girlicious said...

ahhahha...it's been so long i never read malay language..sounds pelik pula kan...semalam ...di kota kinabalu.ahhaha

eliz_roXZ said...

Hahaha...besala e2...mimang on plik... once ko sd biasa bca English ja BM pn mcm karas sd ! Heheh...

 

Eliz_roxZ | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates