Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Confession in S.Heart

Last Tuesday, I went for my confession in the Sacred Heart church. You see, it was a year ago since my last confession, so I was a bit nervous and anxious altogether. As I wait for my turn I was counting my sins in this 1 year. Miraculously, 5 major sins just cross my head. Ya, I know strange right, only 5 sins… I got to be kidding. Well, that’s the only major sins that manage to come up to my mind. It was quite funny as I was reading the book in trying to memorize the words or procedure of confession. I do feel bit light as my burden of sins somewhat being lifted. I do feel good!


But the things that manage to rain on my parade, simply the attitude of the warden in charge during the confession. Gosh, come on la warden… we are all in the house f God, could you at least be nice, kind and speak in manners and in a nice tone. There is no need to get mad due to some confusion and being a push-over. I don’t mean to be disrespect here but how am I suppose to respect the house of God when its occupants act and behave ill-manneredly.


I guess sometimes just because we are all in the house of God, doesn’t mean that all the people are pure and kind hearted. Well, that is why la when the confession season arrives; you will see a flock of people rushing in and out of the church to confess and I am one of those people.


I realize the wardens are all human with the tendency to get mad easily, yet, couldn’t them be a bit nicer especially in the use of words and actions. We are all civilized people here, so why not act like one. Like the slogan goes “Budi Bahasa Budaya Kita” and we should exercise what we preach….!


But I do pray in the coming Easter, we are all united as one brother and sister in Christ and have faith.

1 comment:

sweet-girlicious said...

oohh gosh it's been 4 years i never go for confession...!!shame on me..uh uh

 

Eliz_roxZ | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates