Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hmmmm....



Wow... he's cute kn.... So hot....hot...HOT!!!! Wish he was mine... but then damn. It's just a dream of mine, but sure it wud be nice if my bf look like him!!! He is none other than Lee Dong Gun (Korean Actor) .... He is like my McDreamy & sort of my McSteamy ...hahaha... tht sure make me wanna LOL!!!


But both of us thousands of miles apart ... I guess he will remain a dream of mine tht surely won't come true... .. DUH!!!




Nwy, since we r on the topic of boyfriend or special som1, I just need 2 tell that currently all my friends are happily taken ...tht certainly left me out of the "Happy gang"!!! But I do hope all my dear friend live happily with their love 1 & based their love on rationality. Ohya, wanna wish my dear good fren Lydia Thomas congratulation 4 her upcoming wedding.... Finally someone in the group have break the ice & surely after this it will be Cynthia's turn!! Hahaha, its kinda funny 4 me to sit & watch my fren walk down the aisle....!!!

But at the same time I do feel the pressure as my parents somehow r giving me & my big sis the *hint* ... *Hint* tht they r ready 2 meet both our Bf... So I guess they have 2 wait a little longer since my big Sis decided 2 go career woman & I currently in my Final year .... so I have a long way 2 go b4 I can say "mom, dad, meet my bf " or "I Do".. !!! I hope they won't be tht heartbroken ........

Oh well, life is like that you cannot truly please every1, even ur parents ..... So live life in the moment & try 2 enjoy it for every breath we take might be our last.... Plus, live life according 2 ur own definition, don't live ur life based on wht society ask u 2 do.... Free ur mind, body & soul ..... Hahaha...sound like nenek2 pla, merepek......

So, until next time ...Have a lovely day!!

No comments:

 

Eliz_roxZ | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates