Monday, August 25, 2008

The Game of Love



What is Love anyway.... how do we play the field.... Honestly it had been long since I participated in the game of love & I think I am bit rusty & yes bit clueless..... Hahahaha...funny it might seem but thts bout it.... !!! I guess this is wht happen when ppl afraid to commit in a reltnship or own it!!! But hey, there's this guy which I never met but suddenly confess his in2 me.... Hahaha...I find it quite funny & I dunno how 2 respond 2 it.... Basically I try 2 play dumb as my cuzen said it will turn man down.. but smehow this particular guy is persistent......Tht is rather amusing I think... Well, let just go with the flow la kn...!!







No comments:

 

Eliz_roxZ | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates