Sunday, September 21, 2008

Me & My Housemates

All these while I been spending my time with my girls from Unitar that I 4got spending time with all my girls at the hostel.. I miss spending my time with all of 'em... I guess time like this, every1 is soo busy doin their thing tht we all 4got all abt hvin fun... Hmm..... I think I shud spend more tme with them more as they truly hv help colour my time in UNITAR.... Hope tht we all hv the opportunity 2 spend time 2gether....!!!! Tht wud be fun.... !!! Miss all the stupid yet fun activities I done with all of them... TQ 4 being my friend these few years in UNITAR & I will surely miss all of u.... Honestly, it will be sad to leave my friends as I've grown with them in my time at Unitar....but hey life goes on right.......

No comments:

 

Eliz_roxZ | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates