Monday, September 15, 2008

Wedding Drama....








Hollaaa.... I jz got back from my cuzzie's weddin at Beverly Hotel. It was a fun time 4 me... as I managed to catch up & hang out with all my relatives, plus I olso "'cuci mata" ooo... Many hensem guy.!!! But 2 bad, most of them drunk already...!! I did dance with this cute guy which I 4got la his name... hehehe.... Girls will be girls...!!!



Nwy, I find this incident quite funny yet scareeee..... Basically my sister was knocked off the stage while she was singing by this drunk guy.... OMG!!! It happen so fast... Me & my cuzzies was dancing beside her than all of the sudden this bunch of guys just went up the stage & start dancing maniacally...!! This 1 guy just I dunnoo probabaly hv 2 much of chivas & black label, as he was moving around the stage & almost knock me off balance...Thank God I manage to dodge him, but unfortunately my sis wasn't tht lucky!!! She fell of the stage & u c this stage was 2 feet high..Damn!!! Thankfully she was ok but a bit mad & embarassed by tht .... Hahahaha.... I wanna LOL, but seing her face I just felt soreee 4 her... As 4 tht drunk guy, he might never knew wht he hv done.... Plus he was then taken outside as he puked all over the floor & then fainted.... Hmmm... Tht is wht happen when u hv 2 much drinking!!! 2mrw his head will hurt like hell... By then he might regret it!!!! Hahaha......



This was b4 my sis fell of the stage


My Familia (half of 'em)

1 comment:

Eyan J said...

alo there..i will link you to my blog also..can ah?

eyandailyrants.blogspot.

 

Eliz_roxZ | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates