Wednesday, November 5, 2008

MY FINAL year as a Unitarian...

Wah...so long I haven't update my blog...Ho3 so occupied wit lots of thing & simply me being "pemalas" ....Hohoho..................

Niway, I cannot believe tht I am finally finish wit my degree...Duh tht sort of ending a chapter and opening a new chaper in my life...Which I think its sort of funny & at the sme time so daunting & scareee....... Oh yoyoyo....!!! Gosh, I now finally have 2 take the responsible as an adult.... Omg....!!

I will surely miss all the moments I had experienced in my time as student in UNITAr... Although I hate being there, but somehow I grown to love it & appreciate it... Hahaha...!!!Quite funny pla.... I hv grown 2 be more mature & at the same time meeting new & interesting ppl... Hmm...... I guess I will surely enjoy my last year as Senior by partying all the way....AHahahaha!!! Ho3.... But then, its ok wht since I am goin back 2 my hometown & I believe now its the time 2 be young & careless (with caution)....Hehehe....

Ok till next tme..... Cya...


PS: Pics will be publish A.S.A.P!!!

No comments:

 

Eliz_roxZ | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates