Wednesday, November 26, 2008

All in a Day's Life

~~ My trusty wing boy & my proactive model ~~


~~ Hallelujah 4 TV ~~ Oprah . W ~~ My Fav show~~


~~ Trusty Lappie that takes me all over the world ~~


~~ Books borrowed from Pnampang's Library ~~


~~ CD that need to b watch ~~



~~ Evening sleep is essential ~~




Hahaha...who say being home and unemployed is boring... It depends on how u look at it...

Plus, I believe this is the best time 2 just 'wing it' & relax... after 3 years of nonstop studying, so no pressure!!

But then, next year its time to be in a serious mood and Get my ARSE moving....get a job!!! Urghhh... ~~ the horror, the horror ~~

No comments:

 

Eliz_roxZ | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates