Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hello there

Ya ... I know...its been a while since ly last~~last~~last updates... Kinda occupied with lots of things 2 do, things still yet to be done & stuffs still stuck in my head...! Duh, that's life isn't it...with all its glory and troubles (well, they do come in package).

Btw, I want to share something which I found to be interestingly entertaining. I simply love it. It is actually a beautiful stop motion film made by the brilliant Carlos Loscano. I guess deep down everyone simply longing to be love or be in love. Yess, life can be so lonely sometimes and friends might be nice yet it doesn't compensate the longing rooted deep in our soul. As for me, I've been single for quite sometimes and always close my heart from any advances by guys ... in away this stop motion film really bringing back memories of yesterday ... "though he might be gone from my life, why should I punish the rest for one person's mistake". I believe its time for me to open myself up and just be happy. Hahaha... Any taker (lmao)...??? So ppl enjoy & don't get teary on me now...


This is courtesy of Youtube & if u r interested feel free to view Carlos Loscano page at ~~> http://vimeo.com/carloslascano





No comments:

 

Eliz_roxZ | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates