Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Blessed Xmas & Happy New Year

I know...I know... Im so lazy for not being committed in udating my blog from time 2 time... Ekekeke....Anyway.... I know its bit late ... but since I am still in "Christmassy MODE" ... so Merry & Blesssed Xmas ppl of the especially Sabah!!! Hohoho... This year I found myself giving more instead of getting more... Hmmm... Oh well, at least I make my lil bro smile from ear 2 ear....Hehehe... Btw, have you all notice that not so many Christmas ads / commercial on TV... Kinda sad bh, I only saw 1 only ... itu pn iklan KFC... other than that ...mcm TEDA! Sian... mcmnala ini mo jadi 1 Malaysia klu teda keseimbangan dlm distributing commercial yg mempromosikan Christmas / Natal!! Every year pun like this.... !! Dank! Where's the equality!!


Ohya, New Year is around the corner ... are you all prepared for a new beginning of the year of 2010! As for me I'm looking forward for a more positive 2010... I pray... eve
rything will fall into places and I shall succeed in everything I do .... Amen!! SO ppl .............................


~~~ & ~~~



~~~~~Mari kta buang sial bramai2 mandi laut... Ekekeke!~~~~~


No comments:

 

Eliz_roxZ | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates