Friday, September 18, 2009

Park Jaebum (Jay Park) Fan Song - Waiting For You

I guess fans of 2Pm is emotionally dying slowly due to Park Jaebum's decision of leaving 2PM. It definitely rock the K-Pop world and Hottest everywhere just won't be the same.



Honestly, this is the 1st time that I take interest in Korean boyband such as 2Pm. You see, Jay is actually a leader for 2PM and due to recent controversy, he decided to leave 2PM and return back to USA!! (For further details, you all can google it) It is sad - sad thing as I love 2PM. What more can I say, I love watching their crazy antics in Wild Bunny and seem genuinely enjoying themselves. Plus, their song and dance was simply awesome! It is a shame that a simple act of ignorance will turn a person's life upside down. Either way, I am hoping for his comeback to K-Pop. I do Have FAITH on Jay!




Btw, here is a song + MV made especially for him. It was simply heartfelt and truly nice effort from the lovely fan.



No comments:

 

Eliz_roxZ | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates